Skip to main content

Meeting the SacconeJolys.

Hello there,

How are you all doing? hope its been a good weekend for you!

We are super excited and wanted to share our excitement with all of you....

My Daughter Isabella and myself are going to meet the Sacconejolys (yay!) at their book signing (not another youtuber with a book out, ha) in WHsmith in Milton Keynes, we were so happy when we saw that they were coming to Milton Keynes as it is only about 45 minutes away from us, we will be travelling by car. Sadly the tickets sold out very quick, although that is good for the SacconeJolys, they did mention that they will be trying to get more tickets, so might be worth keeping an eye out.

Photo from Amazon.

My Daughter has been watching them since they moved to the UK from Ireland, they are a family who vlog on Youtube daily, plus Anna Saccone has her own Youtube channel, she has been uploading videos since 2008 on beauty and then pregnancy and postnatal videos They also have one for the younger audience called Friendliest Friends. The Family consists of Dad Jonathon, Mum Anna, Daughter Emilia (5), Eduardo (3) and baby Daughter Alessia, as well as their six Maltese dogs, Albi, Sina, Theo, Bianca, and Nuvola, they moved from Ireland to the UK 3 years ago. I started watching them about 2years ago when my Daughter introduced me to their Vlogs. Link to their Youtube channel. We are hooked.

Photo from Youtube.

Their first book is called The great cat nap pre order from amazon here it is a Childrens book, for about 3-6yr olds (I would think) my Daughter is 9 but wants to meet them and get a signed copy as a keepsake, I am sure she will still read the book and enjoy it even though she is a little too old for it. (I am sure I will too, at 32 ha-ha) Isabella just wants to meet them, take a pressie to the kiddies and get a photo with them so she is super excited for the 27th October. Might be worth checking for tickets, check here for tickets if you are wanting to go, they may have other venues still available (fingers crossed for you) they are doing their book tour in Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England.

We shall update you all on how it went and photos next month.

Thank you for reading, please leave us a comment with any questions and let us know if you are going to.


Ta ta for now

J x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogtober #4

Giving birth to a huge baby. Day 4 of  Blogtober I thought in today's post I would write about the birth of my youngest child (now 10 years old) Isabella, she was a hefty weight, not at all your average baby weight, although I have heard of much bigger babies being born (my eyes sting at that thought) so here is my story of how my beautiful little girl entered the world. Before I begin, I would like to say that I kept telling midwives I was carrying an elephant inside me, they would say she is only going to be about 1 lb bigger than my older two children's birth weights (8lb 6oz & 8lb 7oz) I had SPD (where the ligaments over stretch in the pelvis, causing a lot of pain) I was depressed as I could hardly do anything, the pain was immense, I used to cry whenever I needed to get up out of my bed to go to the loo, (which was often, babies like using our bladder as a trampoline) I would literally crawl to the bathroom, the midwives just said they couldn't

Blogtober fail!

I failed! I am so very sorry, I have completely failed at blogtober, I was so determined to do it, but so not prepared, I had technology issues and Wi-Fi (changed provider) being down, and thinking I can easily write a post each day, add in a college course and a family & home to take care of, I failed, and I am so very sorry to all of you for that, next year I shall be prepared, I shall be organised as I have learned so much from other bloggers and from myself so next time I shall have most of it written and ready to go, instead of writing on the day. Makes sense really doesn't it? I haven't been blogging long and it really shows with this, although this is how you learn to do things, from mistakes and advice. I just want to say a big thank you for your kind messages checking if I am ok, for your patience and understanding over me not uploading new blogtober posts, big thank you for reading my previous posts and I will be posting more posts just not daily at t

Blogtober #9

10 favourite songs. Blogtober day nine, I saw a pin on Pinterest for blogtober ideas and this was one of the ideas, so I thought I would do this for today as I am struggling with ideas as this is my first time doing blogtober and unlike the wise bloggers, I have not prepared for my blog posts, I've not written them all up and set  them up to be posted at certain times, no that would be really sensible, that would make things easier and I obviously am not happy with the 31 day blogging challenge, I want to add the extra pressure of writing each post on the day as well as having a college course to do and Children to look after, and all the jobs that come with it (what a fool) but I will not give up, but as today has been such a busy, busy day I am doing one of my favourite songs as it's nice & easy plus it's a fun post to do, I shall also be listening to each song after  (good way to unwind) If you're looking for modern songs, I wouldn't carry on reading