Skip to main content

Blogtober #6

20 pet peeves.

Hello there, day six of blogtober and today it's 20 of my pet peeves, we all have them and it's always interesting to know what winds people up.

These are some of the things that really wind me up, I'm a pretty laid back person but I can not stand these.
  1. People not washing their hands after going to the toilet.
  2. Bad manners 
  3. People who don't use their indicators.
  4. People who carry on shopping while they've already put their shopping at the tills.
  5. People who don't hold the door open for the people behind them
  6. People who don't pick up their dogs poop.
  7. Smelly B.O (deodorant is cheap)
  8. When people leave the toilet seat up
  9. Crumbs in the roast
  10. Lumpy gravy
  11. People who hold up the queues in shops by asking the cashiers a million questions.
  12. Clothes covered in cat/dog hairs.
  13. People who don't check & treat their children's hair for head lice 
  14. Parents letting children run wild in restaurants 
  15. Snobby people who look down their nose at you.
  16. People who brag
  17. Spoilt behaviour 
  18. People who dump shopping on shelves instead of putting it back.
  19. People who beep their horns outside people's houses instead of just knocking on the door.
  20. People who throw popcorn in the cinema


So there you go, my pet peeves, what winds you up? Please leave me a comment with some of your pet peeves, I'd love to read them. 

Thank you for reading.

Ta ta for now

J x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogtober fail!

I failed! I am so very sorry, I have completely failed at blogtober, I was so determined to do it, but so not prepared, I had technology issues and Wi-Fi (changed provider) being down, and thinking I can easily write a post each day, add in a college course and a family & home to take care of, I failed, and I am so very sorry to all of you for that, next year I shall be prepared, I shall be organised as I have learned so much from other bloggers and from myself so next time I shall have most of it written and ready to go, instead of writing on the day. Makes sense really doesn't it? I haven't been blogging long and it really shows with this, although this is how you learn to do things, from mistakes and advice. I just want to say a big thank you for your kind messages checking if I am ok, for your patience and understanding over me not uploading new blogtober posts, big thank you for reading my previous posts and I will be posting more posts just not daily at t

Blogtober #4

Giving birth to a huge baby. Day 4 of  Blogtober I thought in today's post I would write about the birth of my youngest child (now 10 years old) Isabella, she was a hefty weight, not at all your average baby weight, although I have heard of much bigger babies being born (my eyes sting at that thought) so here is my story of how my beautiful little girl entered the world. Before I begin, I would like to say that I kept telling midwives I was carrying an elephant inside me, they would say she is only going to be about 1 lb bigger than my older two children's birth weights (8lb 6oz & 8lb 7oz) I had SPD (where the ligaments over stretch in the pelvis, causing a lot of pain) I was depressed as I could hardly do anything, the pain was immense, I used to cry whenever I needed to get up out of my bed to go to the loo, (which was often, babies like using our bladder as a trampoline) I would literally crawl to the bathroom, the midwives just said they couldn't

Blogtober #5

Harvest festival. Today I was inspired to write this post, as tomorrow Isabella's (Daughter) school is having a harvest festival assembly, so I was inspired to talk to you about food banks. Food banks are so essential for so many people, more than you could imagine have to use them, people who you would assume would have a good wage coming in from their jobs like Nurses for instance, so many Nurses are struggling to make ends meet, it is so heartbreaking that such kind, caring and selfless people like Nurses are struggling as much as they do, also hard working families who are working so much to the point of exhaustion, yet sadly struggle to get by once bills are paid, parents going hungry to make sure their children get a meal, its a desperate time for a lot of people, and not just around harvest festival and Christmas time, this is every day of every week. This is where you, me and anyone else out there can help, there are so many food bank collections out ther